Netgear ex6200 extender setup
EX6200 have premium hardware specs, which are far better than what’s found in most Wi-Fi extenders. The EX6200 has an 800MHz dual-core processor, for starters. In addition to its 700mW high-power amplifiers, the device also has two 5dBi high-gain external antennas
There are two ways to set up the EX6200 using WPS or using the extender’s Netgear Genie software wizard.
1. Plug your extender near to the Wi-Fi router..
2. Connect one of your device to the EX6200 range extender via wired or wireless connection.
3. Once you’re successfully connected with your range extender, the client link light will be turn to solid green.
4. Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
5. Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
6. Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
7. The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.